End user license agreement: This is an agreement between SellBooks – Chat with classmates (“SellBooks”) and you, a user of SellBooks service. If you do not agree to thses terms, you may not use the SellBooks service. By continuing to use the SellBooks service you hereby declare that you accept these terms.
1. Advertising ID - SellBooks does not save nor store any devices Adevertising Id. SellBooks does not track a user based on Advertising Id. SellBooks does not/cannot determine a user from the current nor previous Advertising Id.
1. Ability to Accept Terms of License - You affirm that you have the ability to enter this license and conform to its terms.
2. Changes to this license - SellBooks reserves the right to modify, update, change and amend the terms of this license. It is the users’ obligation to review this license for any changes. Your continued use of the service will signify your acceptance to these terms.
3. Acknowledgement - The end user hereby agrees that this agreement is concluded between SellBooks and its representatives and the end user. Apple nor its affiliates have any part in this agreement
4. Scope of License - This license, once accepted, cannot be transferred nor transmitted in any way, shape or form to anyone. This license is only valid on devices owned by any end user who has accepted this policy.
5. Maintenance and Support - All maintenance and support will be carried out by SellBooks and its representatives. Apple has no obligation to further the maintenance and support of this service.
6. Warranty - SellBooks and its representatives are solely responsible for the warranty of this service. Apple has no obligation to fulfill this warranty.
7. Product Claims - All product claims are to be addressed by SellBooks and its representatives. Apple is not responsible for any product claims pertaining to SellBooks
8. Intellectual Property Rights - If in the event a copyright is infringed, SellBooks, Not Apple, takes sole responsibility of the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement.
9. Legal Compliance - The end-user must represent and warrant that (i) he/she is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
10. Developer Name and Address - All complaints and questions can be sent to: Name: Abdul-Rahman Mirza Address: 60 vermont Longueuil, Qc, Canada Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Third Party Beneficiary - You and the end-user must acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the EULA, and that, upon the end-user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the EULA, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the EULA against the end-user as a third party beneficiary thereof.